If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Emergency Management Suite
- Navigate360 Training Institute
- Behavioral Threat Assessment Case Manager
- Visitor Management
- School Check In
- ALICE Training Institute
- Detect - Social Sentinel
- P3 - Anonymous Tip Reporting
Settings: ID Badges
Having ID cards allows you to quickly scan student or staff badges to award points!
ID cards can be printed right from PBIS Rewards or you can have PBIS Rewards print ID cards for you.
If your school would like for us to print your ID cards you can place an order here for ID cards and/or lanyards.
If you choose to print your own ID cards you can do so using the templates within the system.
Print ID Cards
From the main menu by clicking “Main Menu” at the top of your left side menu. Click “ID Printing” to visit the ID Printing page. This page will give you several different sizing options. Select the size/print option that works best for you.
- Once you have selected the size you will have the option to include an image, students’ grade level, ID number, and/or a bar code. You can choose any, all, or none of these options.
- Once you have your badge looking the way you would like, select “Confirm Badge layout.”
- Now, it’s time to select the students or staff who need badges printed. You can select all students, an entire grade level, a group, or select specific users. You also have the option to print staff badges!
- Check “Display Default Logo instead of Student Photo” if you have added student photos but do not want them on the badges.
- When you have selected the users who need badges, click “Create File to Print.” This will create a PDF you can use to print out the badges.
Here is an example of what a badge might look like!
An Admin can customize the logo that appears at the top of the badge. To do so, visit “Settings” in your left side menu, then select “ID Card Settings.”
1. If you do not wish to add your own logo, the PBIS Rewards logo will default across the top as shown on that screen.
2. Upload an image. The logo will be like a banner, a rectangle that is at least 300 pixels Width X 96 pixels Height and saved as a .jpg image. Recommended image dimensions: 1000 width x 320 height
3. Enter text