How do I print out a QR code roster of my class?
Find out how to easily print a roster of your classroom using QR codes.
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Emergency Management Suite
- Navigate360 Training Institute
- Behavioral Threat Assessment Case Manager
- Visitor Management
- School Check In
- ALICE Training Institute
- Detect - Social Sentinel
- P3 - Anonymous Tip Reporting
You can create a roster for awarding points to your students or for easy distribution of QR codes for scanning into the student app! You can even post a copy outside of your classroom so that Administrators can easily award your class.
- Select “Groups” from the left side main menu and then select the group that you would like to print.
- Once in the group, select the “Settings” button.
- Next, select the “Group Print” tab.
You’ll be given print options:
- Printing QR codes – will create and download a roster in the format selected
- Print student balances – will display on the screen the student balances with the option to print or export to CSV file
2. Example of student balances