How to hide groups I don’t want to see- PBIS Rewards
Learn the steps to hide groups from your view to declutter your news feed.
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Emergency Management Suite
- Navigate360 Training Institute
- PBIS Rewards
- Behavioral Threat Assessment Case Manager
- Visitor Management
- School Check In
- ALICE Training Institute
- Detect - Social Sentinel
- P3 - Anonymous Tip Reporting
If you are an Admin or the owner of a group, you can make a group “Inactive.” To do that:
- Navigate to “Groups” from the left-side main menu and select the group that you would like to hide.
- Press the “Settings” button in the top left corner of the group screen.
- Choose the “Edit Group” tab from the “Settings” drop down menu.
- Uncheck the “Active” checkbox.
- Use the “Save Changes” button to finalize.
This will move the group to the My Inactive Groups section of the main Groups page. Only the group owner will see these groups in the “Inactive” section at the bottom of the groups screen, even if a different staff member has favorited the group. If an Admin needs to reactivate an inactive group, they will first need to locate the group in “All User Groups” or “Synced” groups and follow the steps above.