Reward Group- PBIS Rewards
This article examines how to form a reward group.
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Emergency Management Suite
- Navigate360 Training Institute
- PBIS Rewards
- Behavioral Threat Assessment Case Manager
- Visitor Management
- School Check In
- ALICE Training Institute
- Detect - Social Sentinel
- P3 - Anonymous Tip Reporting
Reward: Reward Group
To Award Points in a Group
- Inside a group, select students to award by choosing the “Select All Students” button or you can select cards individually. (You can unselect anyone by clicking the card again.)
- Choose the points or expectations.
- Select the “Reward” button.
- Comments can be included when awarding points by checking the “Include comment” box before you select the “Reward” button.