How to Transfer an Existing Case to a Different Team- BTA
Learn the steps to easily transfer an existing case to another team.
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Emergency Management Suite
- Navigate360 Training Institute
- PBIS Rewards
- Behavioral Threat Assessment Case Manager
- Visitor Management
- School Check In
- ALICE Training Institute
- Detect - Social Sentinel
- P3 - Anonymous Tip Reporting
The individual who is transferring the case must have admin permission to manage cases.
See BTA User How To Guide for more information on how to manage a user’s permissions.
Identify and click the case you want to transfer.
- Click the “3 dots” in the left column of the case page.
- Select “Edit Details.”
- Select the “down” arrow. This will generate a list of the different teams.
- Search for the team you want to transfer the case to
- Scroll to the bottom of the cases page and click “Save Changes.”
The original team will no longer have access to the case as it is now transferred to the new team.