How to Enroll in a Public Event
Learn the process of enrolling in a public event, including the necessary steps and considerations.
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Emergency Management Suite
- Navigate360 Training Institute
- PBIS Rewards
- Behavioral Threat Assessment Case Manager
- Visitor Management
- School Check In
- ALICE Training Institute
- Detect - Social Sentinel
- P3 - Anonymous Tip Reporting
These events are open to invite-only participants.
Districts have the ability to enroll users in CSTAG Public Events. However, the process is not straight forward and it would be beneficial to have the ability to include a link that goes over the following steps:
Go to CSTAG Event Calendar
1. Select More Details under the date of your choice
2. Select View Website
3. Select Register
4. Enter Personal Information (there is references to ALICE on this screen and you will need to select how you heard about it to continue), Work Address (be sure to supply a valid address for CSTAG Manual Shipping), Terms & Conditions, and Billing Information → Click Next
5. The next screen allows you to review the information → Click Next
6. The next screen is for payment. There is an area labeled Enter your discount code - enter your code if you have one here → Click Apply
7. This will bring the total due to zero → Click Submit
The above assumes that the district has a discount code and would need to be adjusted to if they have a code and would need to be reviewed by a Logistics Coordinator to ensure accuracy.