How to Bookmark a Webpage
Learn how to easily save and organize the webpages you want to revisit quickly.
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Emergency Management Suite
- Navigate360 Training Institute
- PBIS Rewards
- Behavioral Threat Assessment Case Manager
- Visitor Management
- School Check In
- ALICE Training Institute
- Detect - Social Sentinel
- P3 - Anonymous Tip Reporting
To add a bookmark or favorite, select your preferred browser and follow the instructions.
All major web browsers support the Ctrl+D keyboard shortcut key combination if you need to quickly access the bookmarks creation menu.
- Navigate to the web page you would like to favorite.
- Press Ctrl+D, or click the Add Favorite icon on the right side of the address bar.
- In the menu that appears, give the favorite a name and select the folder you want the bookmark to be saved to.
- Click the Done button.