QUICKGUIDE Basics of Tip Management
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Emergency Management Suite
- Navigate360 Training Institute
- SEL - Suite360
- Behavioral Threat Assessment Case Manager
- Visitor Management
- ALICE Training Institute
- Detect - Social Sentinel
- P3 - Anonymous Tip Reporting
- Scan your tip queue for new or updated tips.
- Click on the tip you would like to view in detail.
- Read the tip narrative and review any attachments or two-way dialog on the Main tab. Pay attention to any keyword alerts or name match alerts.
- Review any in-progress notes on the tip in the Disposition tab. Correspond with other tip managers and/or log any actions you take by typing in the in-progress notes section and clicking ‘Submit Notes.’
- Once investigation/intervention on a tip has reached a reasonable conclusion and all actions have been logged in the Team Communication section, document Actions-Taken and Outcomes in the Disposition tab.
- Change the tip’s status to either ”Awaiting Review” (if you want your MDT’s feedback before closing) or ”Closed” and click the ‘Save Dispo’ button one more time.