P3 QUICKGUIDE Basics of Tip Management
Learn the fundamentals of effective tip management and stay organized.
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Emergency Management Suite
- Navigate360 Training Institute
- Behavioral Threat Assessment Case Manager
- Visitor Management
- ALICE Training Institute
- Detect - Social Sentinel
- P3 - Anonymous Tip Reporting
- Scan your tip queue for new or updated tips.
- Click on the tip you would like to view in detail.
- Read the tip narrative and review any attachments or two-way dialog on the Main tab. Pay attention to any keyword alerts or name match alerts.
- Review any in-progress notes on the tip in the Disposition tab. Correspond with other tip managers and/or log any actions you take by typing in the in-progress notes section and clicking ‘Submit Notes.’
- Once investigation/intervention on a tip has reached a reasonable conclusion and all actions have been logged in the Team Communication section, document Actions-Taken and Outcomes in the Disposition tab.
- Change the tip’s status to either ”Awaiting Review” (if you want your MDT’s feedback before closing) or ”Closed” and click the ‘Save Dispo’ button one more time.