Parent letter- P3
Example of a parent letter as students are presented with information about P3.
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Emergency Management Suite
- Navigate360 Training Institute
- PBIS Rewards
- Behavioral Threat Assessment Case Manager
- Visitor Management
- School Check In
- ALICE Training Institute
- Detect - Social Sentinel
- P3 - Anonymous Tip Reporting
Dear Parents and Guardians,
Today your student was presented with information on how they can help make their school and community safer by reporting dangerous or concerning behaviors. The P3 Campus anonymous reporting solution was presented to our students and they were asked to download the mobile app if they had a mobile device. It is also available to all parents and guardians for free through apple or google play.
Students can use P3 Campus to report: bullying, suicide concerns, depression, sexting, stealing, threats, cutting, abuse, dating and domestic violence, fights, drugs, alcohol, weapons or other types of dangerous situations that threaten their safety or the safety of others for the purpose of prevention and interventions.
P3 Campus will help keep our students and our school be safer by:
- Creating a positive school culture and community
- Giving students a voice to share concerns
- Gathering information to then proactively address concerns.
- Preventing tragedies from the personal level to the community level
- Building trust within our school community
Please encourage your student to use this life saving technology to better our schools and community.