NTAC: Admin Menu- BTA
This article provides an overview of the Admin Menu for the BTA NTAC Model, covering its functionality and features.
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Emergency Management Suite
- Navigate360 Training Institute
- PBIS Rewards
- Behavioral Threat Assessment Case Manager
- Visitor Management
- School Check In
- ALICE Training Institute
- Detect - Social Sentinel
- P3 - Anonymous Tip Reporting
You must be granted appropriate permissions to access the following Admin menu and features.
Admin User options include:
- This is the primary Admin dashboard. It provides high-level detail about case activity and also case reporting.
- Manage requests from users to perform actions they do not possess permission to complete.
- Add new threat assessment team members or enable disabled users.
- Access an existing user profile to update: Basic Info, Password, Notification Preferences, and Permissions.
- You can also disable the selected user or resend a welcome email.
See also: Adding Users to BTACM Not Associated with District SIS Connection
See also: Adding Users Associated with District SIS Connection
- Add custom questions to your case model, including hints and guidance.
- Disable pre-loaded Case Guidance that is not wanted or add your own Guidance to each management section.
See also: Customizing Manage Guidance
- Manage the tags used for identifying and grouping cases.
See also: Editing Case tag Options