Navigate360 Training Institute
Resources for Back-to-School Success
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Emergency Management Suite
- Navigate360 Training Institute
- PBIS Rewards
- Behavioral Threat Assessment Case Manager
- Visitor Management
- School Check In
- ALICE Training Institute
- Detect - Social Sentinel
- P3 - Anonymous Tip Reporting
Back-to-School Refresher Training 👆
To ensure returning and new product administrators are well-positioned for the new school year, we have set up weekly training sessions to review key features, functionality, and best practices.
To register for one of these sessions, click on the subject heading and select a topic of interest.
Note: Both upcoming live and on-demand are available.
NTI Webinar BTS 23 Power User
Join our Navigate360 Subject-Matter Experts for a refresh webinar on Navigate360 Training Institute (NTI). Review key features and functionality for using NTI throughout your school district.
This webinar includes tips and best practices for success during Back to School 2023.
This Session is intended for Experienced/Returning NTI Power Users
New Power Users are encouraged to view our on-demand Navigate360 Training Institute: ALICE Power User Training Webinar
Staff Training with ALICE eLearning
⏹️ Check your email filters. Ensure the following domains are allowed in your district email/spam filters to ensure you receive important communications:
⏹️ Review your designated LMS Admin/Power Users. Contact Navigate360 Tech Support at email@example.com with any changes to Power Users.
⏹️ Compile your roster. Make sure you have all the users for the new school year and add and deactivate users as needed. Click the following links for step-by-step instructions on how to add users, disable users and bulk add users.
⏹️ Upload your roster and assign ALICE courses.
- Assign courses. Ensure you are meeting local compliance requirements. For steps on how to assign courses, click here.
For additional guidance on launching ALICE Training to your staff this school year,
click here for a comprehensive ALICE Training launch guide.
⏹️ Familiarize yourself with the resources needed to train your students and educate Parents/Guardians.
- ALICE Student Lesson Plans for K-12 are contained inside Navigate Training Institute within Teacher Access
- Parent/Guardian Resources: Enhanced ALICE for Family and Community
- Be sure to reach out to your Customer Experience Consultant for best practices and guidance.
ALICE Organization Certification
⏹️ Unfamiliar with this program? Explore the benefits and next steps to reach this higher level of certification.
⏹️ Maintaining your Org Cert?
- Select a power user to complete the submission for your organization as only one individual can complete the needed steps.
- Verify your expiration date to know when you'll need to complete your next submission for recertification. If your Organization Certification is expired, the Power User should have received an email providing instructions on recertification.
- Familiarize yourself with the 3 annual requirements for submission:
- At least 75% of the organization’s total staff has completed and passed the ALICE eLearning course.
- Your organization has completed at least one ALICE Active Shooter Training drill with an ALICE Certified Instructor (ACI) using best practices and updated a drill log.
- Ensure your Emergency Operations Plan outlines ALICE Active Shooter Response Training protocols and best practices.
⏹️ Determine if you have an active ALICE Certified Instructor (ACI) available to conduct drills and meet Organization Certification requirements.
Have questions regarding the Org Cert process? If you don’t have an ACI, identify a candidate and have them register for an ALICE Certified Instructor training class. Learn more about the ACI class or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to connect with your Customer Experience Consultant.
Go Beyond ALICE Training
⏹️ Check out our additional eLearning courses. Encourage your staff to get the full benefit from these important courses by logging into the Navigate360 Training Institute. You and your users can browse courses and self-enroll by scrolling down from the home page and using the “Browse Content” section.
💡Back-to-School Tips & Tricks
The 2023-24 back-to-school season will be here before you know it! Our product experts have created these helpful tips to help you start the new school year off right!
🔹 Review District Admin Users (Power Users)
Power Users in the Navigate360 Training Institute are able to add new users, assign courses and pull reporting based on completion status district-wide. Be sure to identify the Power User(s) for your district before the start of the 23-24 school year. If your primary Power User has left the organization, please contact your Customer Experience Consultant. If additional Power Users are needed, please email your Customer Experience Consultant and email@example.com with the user’s first name, last name, and email address.
🔹 Rostering for 23-24 School Year
Prepare for the 23-24 school year by building out your eLearning roster. Rosters must include first name, last name, email address and any additional information your district requires when reporting on completed training.
🔹 Browse Course Library
Browse the Course Library to see if there are any courses you feel will prepare you for the upcoming school year. We have course catalogs for Safety & Emergencies, Personal Safety Skills, a Wellness suite for K12 and more!
ALICE K-12 Annual Recertification Course. ALICE K12 Annual Recertification is a new course for returning ALICE users that contains three modules. Module 1 is an ALICE Review, Module 2 focuses on Trauma-Informed Practices, and Module 3 focuses on Age-Appropriateness. The entire course is designed to take 30-60 minutes, including pre and post-course assessments. There is a pre and post-test with checks for understanding throughout the course, and users will need to score an 80% or higher to pass the recertification.
- This course is intended for all ALICE users who have previously completed “ALICE for Schools” – administrators, educators, and staff.
- This course replaces quarterly knowledge checks. Our intent is to develop a new certification course annually so that customers receive updated and relevant content each year.