Delivering Navigate360 eLearning via LMS- ALICE
Minimum requirements for delivery of eLearning to a 3rd Party LMS
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Emergency Management Suite
- Navigate360 Training Institute
- PBIS Rewards
- Behavioral Threat Assessment Case Manager
- Visitor Management
- School Check In
- ALICE Training Institute
- Detect - Social Sentinel
- P3 - Anonymous Tip Reporting
Navigate360 eLearning courses can be delivered to customer-hosted Learning Management Systems (LMS) via dispatch files. Below are the technical requirements:
- Full support for adding, launching, and tracking of SCORM 1.2 conformant courses. SCORM 1.2 is an industry-standard for eLearning content that most Learning Management Systems support.
- Articulate 360-course compatibility. Navigate360 creates all eLearning courses in Articulate360.
CLIENT COMPUTER REQUIREMENTS:
- High-speed internet connection
A modern Web Browser. Modern Browsers include:
- Firefox (v85 or higher)
- Chrome (v88 or higher)
- Edge (v88 or higher)
- Safari (v14.0 or higher)
- Enable pop-ups
- Enable third-party cookies
- Java-Script enabled
- HTML5 support
- Network Settings
- In certain cases, cloud.scorm.com may have to be whitelisted if the customer uses strict firewall rules.