Check-In a Visitor with ID or QR Code- VMS
Learn how to use the VMS to check in and out visitors with ease.
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Emergency Management Suite
- Navigate360 Training Institute
- PBIS Rewards
- Behavioral Threat Assessment Case Manager
- Visitor Management
- School Check In
- ALICE Training Institute
- Detect - Social Sentinel
- P3 - Anonymous Tip Reporting
Check-In a Visitor: ID or QR Code
Step 1: Log into https://navigate360vm.com/login using your login credentials.
Step 2: Click Check In Visitor on the top right of the browser window.
Check-In with ID:
- Have the Visitor hold their Driver’s License up to the web camera.
- Wait for the system to acknowledge the Driver’s License. Once acknowledged, the bars around the captured image will turn green.
- Enter the following information:
- Visit Type
- Who are you Visiting?
- If the Visitor is approved and passes the background check against the national sex offender database, print the badge.
Check-In with QR Code:
- Click Use QR Code
- Have Visitor hold the code on the mobile device up to the web camera.
- System will acknowledge and print the badge.
See also: Checking in a Visitor