EMS - Password Reset
Learn how to reset your EMS password quickly and securely.
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Emergency Management Suite
- Navigate360 Training Institute
- Behavioral Threat Assessment Case Manager
- Visitor Management
- School Check In
- ALICE Training Institute
- Detect - Social Sentinel
- P3 - Anonymous Tip Reporting
From the Emergency Management Suite login screen, users can click Forgot Your Password to request a password reset. Then, enter the email address on the Password Recovery Screen. If the user has an account associated to their email address, a link to reset the password will be sent to the address. The link is valid for one use only.
Administrators can also assist Users by going to the User's profile. Under the Password Options section, admins can do the following:
- Change Password - allows an admin to set a password for a user. (Users can also go here in their own profile to change their personal password)
- Password Reset Email - sends a link to set a new password to the user's email. (Similar behavior as the Forgot Your Password option on the login screen)
- Send Welcome Email - sends a first time invitation for a user to finish their account setup. This should ONLY be used for first time users.
- Force Reset on Next Login - Once a password has been manually set, check this box and click save. This makes the new password for one access only and forces the user to create a new, unique password for future access. This is a security best practice for passwords changed by Administrators