EMS - How to view the sync log
Learn how to review the sync log to better understand the data received by EMS.
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Emergency Management Suite
- Navigate360 Training Institute
- Behavioral Threat Assessment Case Manager
- Visitor Management
- School Check In
- ALICE Training Institute
- Detect - Social Sentinel
- P3 - Anonymous Tip Reporting
Users with District Administrator permissions can review the sync log for their district.
- From the menu, click Respond
- On the Respond menu, click Manage Your Data
- On the Manage Data menu, click View Last sync details to review the most recent sync. You can also click Sync Log to view all recent syncs.
- On the Sync Log, the most recent syncs are displayed at the bottom of the page. You can click View Details to see more information on a particular sync.
- A summary shows at the top of the Sync Log Details page
- Sync status shows as either “Success” or “Issues.”
- “Issues” means something within the data was unexpected, but does not necessarily indicate an error.
- The most common cause of an “Issues” status is a lack of changes in a particular category (Students, Teachers, or Rosters) since the previous successful sync.