Navigate360 Single-Sign On (SSO)
Learn how to easily access multiple systems with just one set of credentials using single-sign on technology.
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Emergency Management Suite
- Navigate360 Training Institute
- PBIS Rewards
- Behavioral Threat Assessment Case Manager
- Visitor Management
- School Check In
- ALICE Training Institute
- Detect - Social Sentinel
- P3 - Anonymous Tip Reporting
Single-Sign On allows a user to use one set of login credentials to access multiple applications. This allows you to manage multiple credentials for accounts that require you to enter a username and password.
Navigate360 offers Single-Sign-On (SSO) and data integration for select products.
For existing customers looking to set up a first-time integration with SSO, please contact your Customer Experience Consultant and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Suite360 is able to sync data from Clever or ClassLink. SSO is available via the Clever or ClassLink dashboard not directly from the platform.
Emergency Management Suite (EMS) is capable of data syncing to the following:
- Clever – SSO available via browser and mobile application.
- ClassLink – SSO available via browser. Mobile application SSO is coming in the future.
- ProgressBook – Data sync only. SSO is not available.