Release 9.1 (2-28-2022)
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Emergency Management Suite
- Navigate360 Training Institute
- Behavioral Threat Assessment Case Manager
- Visitor Management
- School Check In
- ALICE Training Institute
- Detect - Social Sentinel
- P3 - Anonymous Tip Reporting
This release is focused on helping schools add photos to students and groups as well as the ability to limit Student Self SEL checks to specific hours. It is scheduled to go into production on Feb. 28th, 2020.
Must See Information:
Schools can now limit student Self SEL Checks to certain hours.
A photo can be added to a group card to easily recognize the appropriate class or to use as an incentive in your store.
Student photos can be added from the groups page on the staff mobile app or web portal.
All The Other Stuff:
- the Student Page can be filtered by My/Favorite group
- store owners can set staff purchase defaults to redeem now or redeem later
- updated Staff Permissions tab to include user type
- added District Star Report
- added Ethnicity and Gender info to Custom Intervention and SEL by Students Reports via CSV
- added Parent App Installed column to the Parent Link CSV
- updated filters on the Staff Page
- updated EOY reports to match added reports
- added school name to EOY emails
- schools can now change their name on the LW
- adjusted Points by Group Report to actually reflect points given in a group
- test student has been removed from the SEL by Student Reports
- store screen extended on the group page to indicate scrolling