CSTAG: Creating and Accessing Cases- BTA
Learn how to create and access cases in the BTA CSTAG Model, gaining valuable insight into the process.
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Emergency Management Suite
- Navigate360 Training Institute
- PBIS Rewards
- Behavioral Threat Assessment Case Manager
- Visitor Management
- School Check In
- ALICE Training Institute
- Detect - Social Sentinel
- P3 - Anonymous Tip Reporting
Step 1: Navigate to the New Case Menu on the upper right part of the screen.
Step 2: Select the desired case model.
See also: Creating a CSTAG Case
Step 1: Navigate to the Cases Menu on the upper part of the screen.
Step 2: Locate the desired case from the list available in My Cases.
- You can utilize built-in filters to search case data, including building, team, priority, and active status.
Alternatively, you can access view cases assigned to your team from your BTAM homepage for quick access.
See also: Editing CSTAG Case Details
See also: Closing a CSTAG Case