NTI Power User Roles and Responsibilities
Learn about the roles of an NTI Power User and the necessary responsibilities to fulfill the role.
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Emergency Management Suite
- Navigate360 Training Institute
- PBIS Rewards
- Behavioral Threat Assessment Case Manager
- Visitor Management
- School Check In
- ALICE Training Institute
- Detect - Social Sentinel
- P3 - Anonymous Tip Reporting
Power User responsibilities include:
- User Management: adding and deactivating users
- Course Management: assigning courses like ALICE for Schools to your user group
- Reporting & Analytics: accessing reports to track course completion
Power User FAQ:
How many Power Users do I need?
At least 1 PU is required to maintain your account
Is there a limit to # of Power Users?
It is recommended to have a small number of Power Users managing your organization's access. We typically recommend 1-5 Power Users per organization.
How do I add another Power User?
If you need to add Power Users, please contact email@example.com.
What if all existing Power Users have left my organization?
Please contact your Customer Experience Consultant
Want to learn more about the Power User functions?
Contact Navigate360 Tech Support with any changes to Power Users. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know which LMS Admins/Power Users need to be added or deactivated.