DYMO Connect SSL Connection Troubleshooting
Troubleshoot SSL connection issues with your DYMO Connect device.
- Emergency Management Suite
- Navigate360 Training Institute
- PBIS Rewards
Behavioral Threat Assessment Case Manager
Getting Started BTA Webinar Links User Management BTA Feature/Function Overview Behavioral Threat Assessment: CSTAG Behavioral Threat Assessment: NTAC Behavioral Threat Management: Suicide Risk Screening and Management Analytics & Reporting Troubleshooting Release Notes & Updates Click here for BTA Resources / User Guides State Specific Guidance
- Visitor Management
- School Check In
- ALICE Training Institute
- Detect - Social Sentinel
- P3 - Anonymous Tip Reporting
There is an issue with DYMO Connect giving an SSL connection failure message when clicking Diagnose on the web service. Follow the steps below to troubleshoot this issue:
If when you right-click on the DYMO Connect Service and select Diagnose you are given an error about an SSL connection failing to establish, please follow these steps while logged in as an admin user on the PC:
- Open Windows PowerShell and type "mmc" and hit enter.
- With the console open, click File->Add/Remove Snap-in
- Click Certificates, then Add
- Choose Computer Account
Choose Local Computer, then Finish, then OK
- Double click on Certificates (Local Computer), open Personal, then Certificates
- Right-click on the certificate issued to localhost by DYMO Root CA, and select All Tasks->Manage Private Keys
- Add Full Control for all users and Groups in the list. If the user that is normally logged into the machine is not on the list, then follow these substeps:
- Click Add to add a new group/username
- Enter the username of the group/individual account that needs access and click Check Names
- If it pulls up an existing account, click OK to add that user/group.
- Give them Full Control for the DYMO Certificate, then click Apply/Save and OK.
- Log back in under the user account with lower access and verify that the DYMO Connect Service is running and that the printer is connected to Visitor Management.