How Do I Switch the Family App from English to Spanish?- PBIS Rewards
In this article, learn how to easily switch the Family App to Spanish for a more accessible experience.
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Emergency Management Suite
- Navigate360 Training Institute
- PBIS Rewards
- Behavioral Threat Assessment Case Manager
- Visitor Management
- School Check In
- ALICE Training Institute
- Detect - Social Sentinel
- P3 - Anonymous Tip Reporting
Just follow these simple steps to change the language in the PBIS Rewards Family App:
- From the home screen in the family App, find “Language” and click the language listed next to it.
- From the next screen, click on the drop-down menu.
- Then click the option to the left of the language option you need: English or Spanish. This will take you back to the home screen, which will be in the language that you selected.
Download a pdf with the instructions in English