3 Ways to See Student Points- PBIS Rewards
Discover how to quickly view and track students' points for rewarding them in the classroom.
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Emergency Management Suite
- Navigate360 Training Institute
- PBIS Rewards
- Behavioral Threat Assessment Case Manager
- Visitor Management
- School Check In
- ALICE Training Institute
- Detect - Social Sentinel
- P3 - Anonymous Tip Reporting
If you are looking for a way to see student balances, here are 3 quick ways to access that information!
You can find balances on the “Students” page for any student, or export student balances. Select the “Students” tab on the left-side main menu to get started.
- Select the “Point Details” button on any individual student to see their balance.
- Use the “CSV” button to export a list of the students, their balances will be included in the exported information.
- If your student list is too large for all the students to load at once, you can export one grade level at a time. Select a grade level from the options and then use the “CSV” export button.
Open a group with the students that you would like to see and select the “Point Details” button just below the group name and subject.
As an admin you can go to the “Reports” page, select the “Tools” tab and use the “Student” generator to see point information on all students.