Temporary Staff Members or Sub Accounts- PBIS Rewards
Learn how to best manage temporary staff members or sub accounts for your organization.
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Emergency Management Suite
- Navigate360 Training Institute
- PBIS Rewards
- Behavioral Threat Assessment Case Manager
- Visitor Management
- School Check In
- ALICE Training Institute
- Detect - Social Sentinel
- P3 - Anonymous Tip Reporting
Staff members or substitute teachers who need temporary or restricted access to PBIS Rewards can be provided a temporary authorization code
This code can be used 10 times and will be valid for 8 hours. Once entered, this code allows limited access to a staff member’s web portal and staff app. This is for a temporary user and will deactivate after 8 hours.
- Admins can create a sub code for any staff or for their own login
- Staff can create a sub code for their own account
- All entries created by the sub will be attributed to the associated staff member