Login: Mobile App- PBIS Rewards
Discover how easy it is to securely log into your mobile application with the latest login options.
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Emergency Management Suite
- Navigate360 Training Institute
- PBIS Rewards
- Behavioral Threat Assessment Case Manager
- Visitor Management
- School Check In
- ALICE Training Institute
- Detect - Social Sentinel
- P3 - Anonymous Tip Reporting
Teachers can sign into the PBIS Rewards Smartphone Staff App by searching for their school and then using their email address and password, or by “Remote Authorization.”
If your school is using single sign-on through Clever or ClassLink, your staff will use the “Remote Authorization” feature.
Once signed into the PBIS Rewards Web Portal:
- Choose “Login Auth Codes” from the left side main menu.
- You will select the button that says “Staff Auth Code.”
- An Admin will be able to create a code for any staff member.
- A staff member will be able to create a code for their own use.
- This is a one-time use code that must be entered within 4 hours.
Next, download and install the PBIS Rewards Smartphone Staff App from the App Store or Play Store.
- Choose “I Have an Authorization Code.”
- Enter the code and select “Submit” to enter the app.