Suite360 Assigning Intervention Lessons
Gain an understanding of how to assign intervention lessons to improve student learning outcomes in Suite360.
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Emergency Management Suite
- Navigate360 Training Institute
- Behavioral Threat Assessment Case Manager
- Visitor Management
- School Check In
- ALICE Training Institute
- Detect - Social Sentinel
- P3 - Anonymous Tip Reporting
1. Use the left side menu to expand the Assignments options and then choose Create Assignment.
2. Use the default Assignment Type, “Individual Intervention” (you can also assign individual SEL lessons or use Group to assign to entire classes/grades at once). Set a start and end date. Postpone the end date enough to allow plenty of time for the student to complete the lesson without it expiring.
3. Click Add Lesson. You can use the filters to filter curriculum search results for Intervention, SEL etc. or do not filter it to see all results. You can also filter by Grade, Theme etc.
4. Check the box on the far right next to the lesson you want to assign. You can only choose one lesson at a time on this screen. Scroll down to the bottom and Confirm.
5. To add additional lessons to this assignment, choose Add Lesson again. Then, be sure to adjust the Pass Score and Minimum Pledge Word count to be appropriate for the student.
6. Title the assignment. For data purposes, each assignment will already include the student’s name and your name. We suggest you copy the lesson title and paste it into the Assignment Title for uniformity. You cannot duplicate Assignment Titles so adding the date to the title will ensure it’s unique.
7. Click Add Students. You can search by last name and can add more than one student to the assignment by checking the box to the right of their name(s). Scroll to the bottom and Confirm.
8. Click Save and Assign.
Please note, you can assign a lesson to an entire grade or class by choosing the Assignment Type “Group” instead of Individual Intervention. You would then Add Grade or Add Class instead of Add Students.