If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Emergency Management Suite
- Navigate360 Training Institute
- SEL - Suite360
- Behavioral Threat Assessment Case Manager
- Visitor Management
- ALICE Training Institute
- Detect - Social Sentinel
- P3 - Anonymous Tip Reporting
Instructions for generating progress reports in Navigate360 Training Institute.
Step 1: Log into https://learn.navigate360.com using your login credentials.
Step 2: Navigate to the gear wheel in the top right corner to access admin settings.
Step 3: Click on “Reports”.
Step 4: Choose one of the following:
- User Personal Summary (Quick Summary Report for a user)
- Course Dashboard (Quick Summary Report per course)
- Completion Report (comprehensive custom report)
User Personal Summary: Enter the name or email of the user, select the user’s profile and “generate”.
Course Dashboard: Click “view” and then select any course on the following screen to see more enrollment progress details. Once you select the course, it can be downloaded to excel or pdf by using these buttons, , found in the top right corner.
Completion Report: Click the export tray and choose between XLS, CSV, or HTML file types. The file will download automatically.
See also: Reviewing the Branch Report