Suite360 Student Program FAQs
Get answers to the most frequently asked questions about the Student Program of Suite360.
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Emergency Management Suite
- Navigate360 Training Institute
- Behavioral Threat Assessment Case Manager
- Visitor Management
- ALICE Training Institute
- Detect - Social Sentinel
- P3 - Anonymous Tip Reporting
Navigate360 Social Emotional Learning:
Suite360: Student Program
Suite360: Student is a program designed to help students develop and maintain their social and emotional learning. Improving student behavioral outcomes, increasing school climate ratings, and reducing recidivism, the Suite360 Student program delivers fresh, engaging lessons on topics that are important to students today. Navigate360 provides consistent delivery of social-emotional learning that is fully aligned with the CASEL framework throughout your entire district.
The Suite360 Student Program curriculum consists of short lessons delivered to students each month on internet connected devices. Each lesson in the curriculum might include videos, games, quizzes, and articles that help students:
- Understand and manage emotions
- Set and reach positive goals
- Have and show empathy to others
- Build and maintain positive relationships
- Make responsible choices
Our lesson library has over 400 lessons at all different grade levels. This vast library gives immense flexibility in how often lessons are delivered and which lessons are covered throughout the school year. By taking a scaffolded approach, lessons are unique and designed for each grade level.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is the best way to deliver the Suite360 Student curriculum?
As best practice, Navigate360 recommends using the preset curriculum that is fully aligned with the CASEL framework. The preset curriculum is a pre-built, one lesson a week, lesson plan for each grade level. The preset is organized so that every week there is a unique schoolwide theme. Every grade has a unique lesson based on that theme that is appropriate for that age group.
When and where should students take the Suite360 Student lessons?
As best practice, Navigate360 recommends a blended approach when it comes to student delivery. The blended delivery method is where students do lessons on their own device followed by a discussion led by the teacher afterwards. This leverages the best of both worlds: the interactivity and individualized learning of a digital platform and the relationship building and conversation of a classroom teacher.
Other possible delivery methods:
- Whole Class: One-to-many delivery from the classroom teacher. This gives the classroom teacher ultimate flexibility to stop throughout the lesson to add color or reinforce learning. This delivery method is commonly seen in classrooms where students do not have their own devices or with students who are too young to navigate the digital program independently.
- Digital Only: Students accessing the lessons on their own outside of the classroom. We recommend the blended approach as digital only content delivery does not encourage or enhance relationship building or exploratory questions from a respected adult.
Frequently Asked Questions, continued:
There are more than 400 lessons, do we have to use the preset curriculum?
Admin Users can opt-out of using the preset curriculum and choose to manually assign lessons from the lesson library as they see fit. This does require more program management from the admin team.
How does the preset curriculum work if Suite360 Student is launched mid-school year?
Suite360 Student does not need to be launched at the beginning of a school year for students to find value in the curriculum. If launching mid-school year, it is recommended to use the preset curriculum, doubling up on lessons per week to cover the entire curriculum. We recommend that Admin Users manually assign the pre-test to all students. Any customization to the curriculum would be completed manually by the Admin User.
Can Teachers assign lessons to students?
Teachers can assign lessons to students that are rostered to them, however, only Admin Users can assign lessons from the Preset Curriculum.
What are some examples of lesson topics delivered in the Suite360 Student Program?