NTAC: Creating and Accessing Cases- BTA
This article provides step-by-step instructions on creating and accessing cases efficiently using the BTA NTAC platform.
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Emergency Management Suite
- Navigate360 Training Institute
- PBIS Rewards
- Behavioral Threat Assessment Case Manager
- Visitor Management
- School Check In
- ALICE Training Institute
- Detect - Social Sentinel
- P3 - Anonymous Tip Reporting
Step 1: Navigate to the New Case Menu on the upper right part of the screen.
Step 2: Select the desired case model.
See also: Creating an NTAC Case
Step 1: Navigate to the Cases Menu on the upper part of the screen.
Step 2: Locate the desired case from the list available in My Cases.
- You can utilize built-in filters to search case data including: building, team, priority, and active status.
Alternatively, you can access view cases assigned to your team from your BTAM homepage for quick access.
See also: Editing NTAC Case Details
See also: Closing an NTAC Case