Suite360 Rollover Summer 2023
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Emergency Management Suite
- Navigate360 Training Institute
- PBIS Rewards
- Behavioral Threat Assessment Case Manager
- Visitor Management
- School Check In
- ALICE Training Institute
- Detect - Social Sentinel
- P3 - Anonymous Tip Reporting
Suite360 Rollover June 19th-July 7th, 2023.
During this period, all student data from the '22-'23 school year will be unavailable while it is securely archived
Suite360's yearly data rollover will be occurring from June 19th-July 7th, 2023. During this period, all student data from the '22-'23 school year will be securely archived. Please note that the program will be temporarily unavailable until after July 7th, when the '23-'24 Suite360 program becomes active.
If you require access to the program during this timeframe, kindly reach out to your "Customer Experience Consultant" or contact CustomerExperience@Navigate360.com. They will assist you in making special arrangements.
Q: Why do you do a rollover?
A: Yearly data rollover ensures the preservation of the existing school year data and resets your Suite360 account. This process guarantees that user lists are up-to-date based on the next data upload and lesson completions accurately reflect the current (‘23-’24) school year.
• If you sync data via Clever or ClassLink, your settings will rollover with your site and syncs will continue based on your sync schedule after July 9th.
• If you sync data via .csv file, you can reference the Suite360 Knowledge Base after July 9th to complete your upload for the ‘23-’24 school year.
Q: What do I need to do?
A: Nothing! We’ll take care of it all for you!
Q: What will be different for me?
A: The rollover is seamless, and you will not notice any difference in how you use or see the program.