BTSCM - User Permissions Overview
Find out how to recognize and deal with potential threats of violence and other dangerous behavior in a safe manner.
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Emergency Management Suite
- Navigate360 Training Institute
- Behavioral Threat Assessment Case Manager
- Visitor Management
- School Check In
- ALICE Training Institute
- Detect - Social Sentinel
- P3 - Anonymous Tip Reporting
User Permissions Overview
Can modify any Team, even if they are not the Team Leader
- Top Level – District Level
- This user can see all teams
- Can facilitate moves across district.
- View all teams, who is on the teams at what site, cases for that team.
Manage District Guidance:
User under their Admin tab can add or modify context for case questions
- Top Tier – Top level leadership
- Change guiding compass button. Important for District oversight to include District policy and procedure
Manage System Customization:
User can Manage New Process Models, Customize Tags, Recourses and Customize BTA Models
- Top Tier- Top level leadership
Gives user access to view/manage all cases and not just ones that they are on that Team - also gives them the Analytics tab - reserved for District Leadership etc.
- District Department Leads (Mental Health Director, Safety & Security Director)
Can create new users and edit existing user settings
- Team Leads (Principals)
- Note: To create a team meeting log, you have to be the team leader.