BTACM - NTAC User Guide
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Emergency Management Suite
- Navigate360 Training Institute
- SEL - Suite360
- Behavioral Threat Assessment Case Manager
- Visitor Management
- ALICE Training Institute
- Detect - Social Sentinel
- P3 - Anonymous Tip Reporting
Behavioral Threat Assessment Case Manager (BTACM) Login
Step 1: Go to https://secure.navigateta.com.
Step 2: Enter your School Email Address.
Step 3: Enter the Password you created from the welcome email.
Step 4: Click “Sign In”.
If you have trouble with your password, click “Forgot your Password” and an email will be sent for you to reset the password.
Step 1: Navigate to the New Case Menu on the upper right part of the screen.
Step 2: Select the desired case model.
See also: Creating an NTAC Case
Step 1: Navigate to the Cases Menu on the upper part of the screen.
Step 2: Locate the desired case from the list available in My Cases.
- You can utilize built-in filters to search case data including: building, team, priority, and active status.
Alternatively, you can access view cases assigned to your team from your BTAM homepage for quick access.
See also: Editing NTAC Case Details
See also: Closing an NTAC Case
Step 1: Navigate to the Teams Menu on the upper part of the screen.
Step 2: Select the team from your available list.
See also: Creating a Team
Navigate to your Profile Menu on the upper right part of the screen.
User Settings options include:
- View case management tasks either assigned to you or your team
See also: Assigning Tasks for an NTAC Case
- Basic Info: Update your Name, change your Email, add Job Title and Contact information
- Change Password: Update your current password
- Two-factor Security: Add an additional layer of security to your account. When enabled, a secure 6-digit code sent to your phone will be required on each sign in.
- How you would prefer to receive notifications, updates, and reminders.
You must be granted appropriate permissions to access the following Admin menu and features.
Admin User options include:
- This is the primary Admin dashboard. It provides high-level detail about case activity and also case reporting.
- Manage requests from users to perform actions they do not possess permission to complete.
- Add new threat assessment team members or enable disabled users.
- Access an existing user profile to update: Basic Info, Password, Notification Preferences, and Permissions.
- You can also disable the selected user or resend a welcome email.
See also: Adding Users to BTACM Not Associated with District SIS Connection
See also: Adding Users Associated with District SIS Connection
- Add custom questions to your case model, including hints and guidance.
- Disable pre-loaded Case Guidance that is not wanted or add your own Guidance to each management section.
See also: Customizing Manage Guidance
- Manage the tags used for identifying and grouping cases.
See also: Editing Case tag Options
- Number of Cases per Classification Type and aggregated case data across all teams.
- Statistics on case outcomes for all teams.
Cases Over Time
- Trends of Case Classifications and Open Cases periods of a week, month, 6 months, and 1 year.
See also: Viewing NTAC Case Analytics
See also: Exporting NTAC Cases Report to Excel
See also: Exporting District Overview Report