BTACM - CSTAG User Guide
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Emergency Management Suite
- Navigate360 Training Institute
- SEL - Suite360
- Behavioral Threat Assessment Case Manager
- Visitor Management
- ALICE Training Institute
- Detect - Social Sentinel
- P3 - Anonymous Tip Reporting
Behavioral Threat Assessment Case Manager (BTACM) Login
Step 1: Go to https://secure.navigateta.com
Step 2: Enter your School Email Address.
Step 3: Enter the Password you created from the welcome email.
Step 4: Click “Sign In.”
If you have trouble with your password, click “Forgot your Password,” and an email will be sent for you to reset the password.
Step 1: Navigate to the New Case Menu on the upper right part of the screen.
Step 2: Select the desired case model.
See also: Creating a CSTAG Case
Step 1: Navigate to the Cases Menu on the upper part of the screen.
Step 2: Locate the desired case from the list available in My Cases.
- You can utilize built-in filters to search case data, including building, team, priority, and active status.
Alternatively, you can access view cases assigned to your team from your BTAM homepage for quick access.
See also: Editing CSTAG Case Details
See also: Closing a CSTAG Case
Step 1: Navigate to the Teams Menu on the upper part of the screen.
Step 2: Select the team from your available list.
See also: Creating a Team
Navigate to your Profile Menu on the upper right part of the Screen.
User Settings options include:
- View case management tasks either assigned to you or your team
See also: Assigning Tasks for CSTAG Case
- Basic Info: Update your Name, change your Email, add Job Title and Contact information
- Change Password: Update your current password
- Two-factor Security: Add an additional layer of security to your account. When enabled, a secure 6-digit code sent to your phone will be required on each sign in.
- How you would prefer to receive notifications, updates, and reminders.
You must be granted appropriate permissions to access the following Admin menu and features.
Navigate to the Admin Menu on the upper part of the screen.
Admin User options include:
- This is the primary Admin dashboard. It provides high-level detail about case activity and also case reporting.
- Manage requests from users to perform actions they do not possess permission to complete.
- Add new threat assessment team members or enable disabled users.
- Access an existing user profile to update: Basic Info, Password, Notification Preferences, and Permissions.
- You can also disable the selected user or resend a welcome email.
See also: Adding Users to BTACM Not Associated with District SIS Connection
See also: Adding Users Associated with District SIS Connection
- Add custom questions to your case model, including hints and guidance.
- Disable pre-loaded Case Guidance that is not wanted or add your own Guidance to each management section.
See also: Customizing Manage Guidance
- Manage the tags used for identifying and grouping cases.
See also: Editing Case tag Options
- Number of Cases per Classification Type and aggregated case data across all teams.
- Statistics on case outcomes for all teams.
Cases Over Time
- Trends of Case Classifications and Open Cases periods of a week, month, 6 months, and 1 year.
See also: Viewing CSTAG Case Analytics
See also: Exporting CSTAG Cases Report to Excel
See also: Exporting District Overview Report