P3 Anonymous Reporting & Tipline
Resources for Back-to-School Success
- Emergency Management Suite
- Navigate360 Training Institute
- PBIS Rewards
Behavioral Threat Assessment Case Manager
Getting Started BTA Webinar Links User Management BTA Feature/Function Overview Behavioral Threat Assessment: CSTAG Behavioral Threat Assessment: NTAC Behavioral Threat Management: Suicide Risk Screening and Management Analytics & Reporting Troubleshooting Release Notes & Updates Click here for BTA Resources / User Guides State Specific Guidance
- Visitor Management
- School Check In
- ALICE Training Institute
- Detect - Social Sentinel
- P3 - Anonymous Tip Reporting
Back-to-School Refresher Training 👆
To ensure returning and new product administrators are well-positioned for the new school year, we have set up weekly training sessions to review key features, functionality, and best practices.
To register for one of these sessions, click on the subject heading to select a topic your topic of interest.
Note: Both upcoming live and on-demand are available.
P3 Anonymous Tip Reporting: Admin User Training
Click Here to Watch the Replay!Join our Navigate360 Subject-Matter Experts for a training webinar on Navigate360’s P3 Anonymous Tip Reporting. Take a deep dive into our Admin User training, learn how to build your account, and how to manage reports.
Intended Audience: Admin Users
Keep an eye on your inbox as access to webinars will be delivered via email. If you are not seeing an email come through, click here for registration notification troubleshooting steps.
Not able to join us for a live session? Register for an On-Demand Recording for Admin User Training.
All sessions are in Eastern Standard Time.
January 24th: 1PM
February 5th: 11:30AM
February 22nd: 10AM
March 4th: 1PM
March 21st: 10AM
⏹️ Check your buildings. Ensure you have each of your buildings/campuses listed in your Tip Form.
⏹️ Review active users. Add new users and deactivate old ones in. For step by step instructions, click here.
⏹️ Close out old tips to refresh statistics for the new year.
⏹️ Disposition data offers insights into trends of student concerns. Disposition data highlights trends of student concern within your community. Tracking these trends at the district and school level enables admins to provide targeted resources to students that are relevant to the daily challenges they face.
⏹️ Check your email filters. Ensure the navigate360.com domain is allowed in your district email/spam filters to ensure you receive important communications.
Students know things school leaders don’t – information that can save lives, prevent harm and create safer schools and communities. P3 Anonymous Reporting & Tipline empowers your school community and students to share what they know with people who can prevent the preventable.
For guided assistance in preparing for Back-to-School, visit the P3 User Training page.
For best practices on driving usage and engagement in your school and community, visit the P3 Resources page.
Coming Soon: P3 Text Tips
- Empower those visiting your campuses and/or those without direct knowledge to your Tip Form with the ability to text a keyword/phrase to a specified number and report what they know
- Tipsters who text the number with your keyword/phrase will receive a direct link to your Tip Form, making it easier to report and collect information to prevent harm
- Have your P3 account point of contact email P3support@navigate360.com with your desired keyword to implement this feature
Now Available: Associated Recipients
- Tip managers can quickly identify related internal recipients by selecting the first Recipient. This feature will filter through all remaining Recipients and move all Associated Recipients to the top of the list.