ALICE Organization Certification Guide
Gain an overview of the ALICE Organization's certification requirements and discover how to become certified.
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Emergency Management Suite
- Navigate360 Training Institute
- Behavioral Threat Assessment Case Manager
- Visitor Management
- School Check In
- ALICE Training Institute
- Detect - Social Sentinel
- P3 - Anonymous Tip Reporting
Thank you for choosing to participate in the Organization Certification process. The following information will guide you through uploading the necessary requirements. What are the three areas of Organization Certification?
- 75% of your organization has completed the most current ALICE eLearning course.
- Your Emergency Operations Plan (EOP) is updated with ALICE options-based strategies included within the active shooter annex portion of the EOP.
- You have conducted at least one active shooter drill within the school year and have documented and uploaded it for review.
How do I upload the criteria for review?
The organization’s administrator will have an “Organizational Certification” page located in the menu portion of your Navigate360 Training Institute (Navigate360TI).
What’s on the Organization Certification page:
- The Organization Certification page where you will upload your information.
- Video on how to view and upload your requirements.
- Shortcut to the eLearning reporting page.
Select the button on the course progression. This will transport you to the reporting section to obtain this requirement.
75% of your organization completes eLearning. If you meet the minimum requirement of 75% completion, select the purple pdf circle in the upper right corner. This will download a report that shows the completion rate of your organization. You will upload this pdf in the course under the eLearning requirement assignment.
The video located on the page titled “Organization Certification Video” will show you how to retrieve the eLearning data and upload it to the course.
All three assignments are uploaded in the same fashion. If you would like to have a quick view of the process, here is the link to the video https://youtu.be/afZ22ASatww.
Organization Certification Course
Select the course. You can enroll yourself in the course.
The course has three assignments that you must upload, including a resource file.
- Organization has reached 75% or more of its eLearning
- Emergency Operation Plan
- Drill Log Upload
- Resources to assist you
Once you have all three requirements uploaded:
- A file with a red check mark will appear.
- Once your assignment is approved the red check mark will turn green.
- No check mark means that there is no file that has been uploaded.
Once all three check marks are green, you have achieved all three requirements.
You will be able to download your Organization Certification.