If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Emergency Management Suite
- Navigate360 Training Institute
- SEL - Suite360
- Behavioral Threat Assessment Case Manager
- Visitor Management
- ALICE Training Institute
- Detect - Social Sentinel
- P3 - Anonymous Tip Reporting
- Windows – Windows 10 (32 bit or 64 bit)
- MAC – OSX 10.14 or higher.
- Processor – i3 (or higher) or equivalent AMD (or higher)
- Computer – Standalone dedicated computer (laptop or desktop).
- Memory – 4 GB or more
- Hard Disk – 50 GB free hard disk space
- Video – Color Monitor w/graphics card
- Resolution – 1024 x 768 video resolution.
- USB port(s) (USB 2.0 or higher recommended).
ID Badges or Passes – Dymo LabelWriter Printers
Models – 450 or 400 Dymo Labelwriter Printers.
- Reports – Standard inkjet or laser printer.
School Check IN is installed on a single (dedicated) computer with either TWO (2) Dymo LabelWriter printers or ONE TWIN Turbo printer. Most schools use this solution because it's more economical.
- Printer #1 (Left Roll) is used to print Late/Tardy & Early Dismissal Passes (continuous paper) – Cost ~ 1¢ each.
- Printer #2 (Right Roll) is used to print Visitor & Volunteer ID Badges (peel & stick labels) – cost ~ 5¢ each.
- Printer #3 -- laser or inkjet printer is attached for printing reports.
Internet Connectivity is required for:
- Enterprise Edition
To install School Check IN, a Windows administrator account is required. Once installed, most any windows user account can be used to run School Check IN, and the \SchoolCheckIN folder must be set to FULL CONTROL for the user. The SchoolCheckIN folder is in C:\Program Files\. School Check IN (SCI) is a database application, not a program and as such, SCI needs the ability to read, write data, as well as, copy, move and delete files and folders in C:\Program Files\SchoolCheckIN\