Assigning RFID Fobs
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Emergency Management Suite
- Navigate360 Training Institute
- SEL - Suite360
- Behavioral Threat Assessment Case Manager
- Visitor Management
- ALICE Training Institute
- Detect - Social Sentinel
- P3 - Anonymous Tip Reporting
- Go to schoolcheckin.net and log in as the site administrator (SA).
If you are the site administrator and forgot your password, you can click “Forgot your password?”
- Click the “Key Fobs / RFID” button in the Main Menu.
- Click on the “RFID” button.
- Click the YES option button for “Adults Use RFID” and/or “Students Use RFID”.
- Click the [Save Changes] button.
- Click the blue “Assign Student RFID” or Assign Adult RFID button.
- Start entering the last name or ID of the employee/student you wish to assign a RFID. As you type the last name or ID of the employee, the list will begin to filter its results.
- Click on the employee’s name to proceed.
- Type/Scan the RFID Fob ID #.
Key Fob Password is not required.
- Click “Save Changes” when completed.
- Allow a minute or so for this information to be delivered to the check in station.
- On Check in station, test RFID by checking person in by scanning the RFID at the Main Menu.