Adding School Mascot
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Emergency Management Suite
- Navigate360 Training Institute
- SEL - Suite360
- Behavioral Threat Assessment Case Manager
- Visitor Management
- ALICE Training Institute
- Detect - Social Sentinel
- P3 - Anonymous Tip Reporting
- EXIT (close) School Check IN.
- Create a jpeg. file that contains your school's mascot.
- Image size should be approximately 361 x 257 pixels
- Rename your school mascot file to "SchoolLogo.jpg" (without the quotes -- name must be exactly the same).
- Copy the file SchoolLogo.jpg to the School Check IN Image directory (normally found in C:\Program Files\SchoolCheckIN\images\ or C:\Program Files (x86)\SchoolCheckIN\images).
- If prompted that file exists -- do you wish to overwrite -- Click YES. (You are overwriting the sample mascot image included).
- Start School Check IN.
- Access the ADMIN section
- Click the Settings
- Click the Administration
- Check the box next to "Use School Logo on Main Menu".
- Click the Main Menu button -- School Mascot should now display.
- Navigate to www.schoolcheckin.net
- Sign in with District/Admin credentials
- Click on Manage Schools
- If logged in as District Admin, click the pencil icon next to the schools name
- If logged in as a School Admin, proceed to next step
- Click on Settings
- Set Use School Logo on Main Menu to YES
- Click Choose File
- Select School Logo File
- Click Open
- Click Save Changes
School logo will push down to all connected Enterprise clients.