School Check IN Assigning Key Fobs
Learn how to easily assign key fobs to students and staff to improve school check in process.
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Emergency Management Suite
- Navigate360 Training Institute
- Behavioral Threat Assessment Case Manager
- Visitor Management
- School Check In
- ALICE Training Institute
- Detect - Social Sentinel
- P3 - Anonymous Tip Reporting
- Go to schoolcheckin.net and log in as the site administrator (SA).
If you are the site administrator and forgot your password, you can click “Forgot your password?”
- Click the “Key Fobs / RFID” button in the Main Menu.
- Click on the “Key Fob” button.
- Click the YES option button for “Adults Use Key Fobs” and/or “Students Use Key Fobs”.
- Click the [Save Changes] button.
- Click the blue “Assign Adult Key Fobs”
- Start entering the last name or ID of the employee/student you wish to assign a Key Fob. As you type the last name or ID of the employee, the list will begin to filter its results.
- Click on the employee’s name to proceed.
- Type/Scan the Key Fob ID #.
Key Fob Password is not required.
- Click “Save Changes” when completed.
- Allow a minute or so for this information to be delivered to the check in station.
- On Check in station, test key fob by checking person in by scanning key fob at the Main Menu.