NTI Troubleshooting - User Status is Expired
Find out how to handle user accounts whose status has expired, and explore options for restoring access.
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Emergency Management Suite
- Navigate360 Training Institute
- Behavioral Threat Assessment Case Manager
- Visitor Management
- School Check In
- ALICE Training Institute
- Detect - Social Sentinel
- P3 - Anonymous Tip Reporting
This article will help you with the following Navigate360 Training Institute error:
User Status in Navigate360 Training Institute can be Active, Disabled or Expired.
Expiration dates for users can be setup by the power user when creating new users.
Once an expiration date is set, they cannot be removed. The only option is for a Power User to modify the expiration date into the future.
Updating the Expiration Date
- Go to users in the admin menu
- Search for the user(s) and check the box next to their name
- Click Choose Action in the lower, right corner. Select Edit
- On the Edit Multiple Users panel, go do Expiration under User Status
- Select a new date from the calendar. Click Set Date to return to close the calendar
- Date now shows under Expiration
- Click Edit Users to complete the process and return to the user list