NTI Troubleshooting - Course Expired
Learn to resolve errors when a course has expired in the NTI system.
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Emergency Management Suite
- Navigate360 Training Institute
- Behavioral Threat Assessment Case Manager
- Visitor Management
- School Check In
- ALICE Training Institute
- Detect - Social Sentinel
- P3 - Anonymous Tip Reporting
Navigate360 Training Institute provides Power Users with the ability to enable a deadline for completion. This date shows under “End of Validity” on the enrollment page.
Once this deadline passes, users are unable to launch, view, or complete the training.
To allow users to continue, the Power User can clear the End of Validity date with the process below.
- From the admin menu, go to Course Management
- Locate the course and click on the title
- Go to Enrollments tab
- Check the box next to user(s)
- Go to “Choose Actions” menu in lower, right corner
- Click “Reset Date Range for Access” to clear dates
- Click “Reset” on the confirmation dialogue