LMS Dispatch Delivery
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Emergency Management Suite
- Navigate360 Training Institute
- SEL - Suite360
- Behavioral Threat Assessment Case Manager
- Visitor Management
- ALICE Training Institute
- Detect - Social Sentinel
- P3 - Anonymous Tip Reporting
Delivering Navigate360 eLearning via LMS
Navigate360 eLearning courses can be delivered to customer-hosted Learning Management Systems (LMS) via dispatch files. Below are the technical requirements:
1. Full support for adding, launching, and tracking of SCORM 1.2 conformant courses. SCORM 1.2 is an industry-standard for eLearning content that most Learning Management Systems support.
2. Articulate 360-course compatibility. Navigate360 creates all eLearning courses in Articulate360.
CLIENT COMPUTER REQUIREMENTS:
1. High-speed internet connection
2. A modern Web Browser. Modern Browsers include:
a. The latest version of Firefox (v85)
b. The latest version of Chrome (v88)
c. The latest version of Edge (v88)
d. Safari version 14.0
3. Browser Settings:
a. Enable pop-ups
b. Enable third-party cookies
c. Java-Script enabled
d. HTML5 support
4. Network Settings
a. In certain cases, cloud.scorm.com may have to be whitelisted if the customer uses strict firewall rules.